Business Intelligence Data Consultant
Are you an experienced Business Intelligence consultant with natural flair for analysis and how to use data in new innovative ways? Do you want to work with interesting clients and ambitious solutions? IMPACT Extend currently has a vacancy for a talented BI Data Consultant for our office in Copenhagen or Aarhus.
About the job
As our new BI Data Consultant you will be working with many aspects of business intelligence and data analytics. You will be working with dedicated people across our organization, and you will be working on exciting projects together with some of the largest Scandinavian companies. You will have a leading role in creating new and innovative ways to use data and increase our clients business results. Together with our other digital marketing consultants you will help some of the biggest brands in Scandinavia increase their performance through data-driven marketing.
Your main tasks will be:
- Mapping and creating data architecture designs for our clients
- Data handling and implementation of data management systems and platforms
- Data modelling and programming in R, Python or similar
- Planning, running and executing data analytics projects, e.g. quantitative analysis, data clustering / segmentation, predictive analytics, forecasting
- Designing and implementing reporting of data analysis, e.g. automated reporting, attribution modelling
- Participation in newbizz activities by supporting business consultants, creating presentations and consulting with clients.
What we expect
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience with business intelligence and data analytics
- You have extensive experience with data architecture design and data management systems
- You have flair for analysis and how to use data in new innovative ways
- You have a natural interest and understanding of digital marketing
- You are good at learning and familiarizing yourself with new platforms and technologies.
It would be an advantage if you:
- Have experience with attribution modelling and data clustering / segmentation
- Have experience with programming in e.g. R, Python or similar
- Have experience with cloud data in BigQuery and databases like MySQL
- Have knowledge of digital marketing KPIs and metrics
- Have knowledge of data management platforms like Salesforce DMP, Adform, Abobe or similar.
Who we are
We are a digital marketing consulting company and work closely with some of Scandinavias largest companies like Beoplay, Imerco, nemlig.com, Ganni, Stofa, Silvan and many more. We are 16 employees across our offices in Copenhagen and Aarhus, which we share with 140 employees in our sister company IMPACT A/S.
We use data to describe and define the digital marketing strategy. We use data to build and execute marketing tactics. We use data to measure results and react quickly to optimize campaigns and investments. We provide insights into how marketing is really doing and give access to this data in a real time cockpit.
We care about our client’s business. We build strong relationships and are proactive in our communication and recommendations.
What we offer
- Denmark’s most interesting clients
- Learning – together we create the future of marketing and data solutions
- Talented colleagues and an informal organisation
- Lots of social activities and cheerful colleagues
- A professionally ambitious and inspiring environment where we focus on your personal and professional development (certifications, seminars, conferences, coaching, etc.)
- An appetising lunch scheme
- Health insurance and pension
- Gym membership, internet, telephone, etc.
- Salary based on qualifications and responsibility.
Contact & application
If you have any questions about the job you are welcome to contact Denis Hansen, Traffic & Insights Manager on +45 6039 4928.
Applications submitted via the link below will be processed on an ongoing basis since we wish to fill the position as quickly as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Lær mere om ansættelsesprocessen og hvad der kommer til at foregå.